- One in feed chute with large opening at convenient operating height
- Quality engine – Honda 4 stroke GX200
- Self-feeding action, capacity of 70mm branches
- Easy starting with soft start technology and twin belt drive
- High discharge into trailer, wheelbarrow or stockpile
- Solid housing construction of 5mm steel plate
- Easy to transport, well balanced on large pneumatic wheels
- Easy access to knives and clearing of housing – a few turns of the wingnut and everything is accessible within seconds
- Quality powdercoated finish (media blasted surface for excellent adhesion)
- 12 month warranty (extended warranty to 24 months on registration)
- New Zealand made for New Zealand conditions
The ultimate weapon when it comes to efficiently maintaining your large garden of lifestyle block. Pre-cutting isn’t necessary as branches simply flow through the large inlet chute. The momentum within the cantilevered cutting disk creates a strong draft to discharge high onto a stock pile or trailer.
Hansa chipper housings are made of solid 5mm steel. All surfaces are media blasted prior to powder-coating for complete adhesion.
Genuine Honda Engine
Well-balanced design with built-in handles, pneumatic wheels, low center of gravity and optional tow-bars make our chippers a breeze to move around.
The chute is designed with the user in mind. It includes a large opening (no pre-cutting necessary!) and is angled at a comfortable operating height to make the most of its self-feeding action
Please allow five business days for shipping and assembly
Optional extras – bumper, optional tow bar with and without coupling