The Masport Crossjet 2WD will operate in very demanding conditions that conventional Ride-on mowers are not suitable for. These mowers offer great stability and traction because they have a low centre of gravity with more superior weight distribution than a conventional Ride-on mower. This allows the mower to climb hills and slopes even when slippery or dry, and over rough ground where other mowers struggle. The Crossjet can tackle high grass, brush, blackberry, gorse, thistles, and most overgrown and out of control vegetation
- Features a genuine U.S.A manufactured Vanguard Briggs & Stratton engine
- Heavy duty steel cutting deck is designed to cut and mulch grass so it decomposes quickly.
- The heavy duty solid steel blade carrier runs two swing back blades, these are made from hardened and tempered steel
- These crossjets are able to mow through high grass as well as thick vegetation, gorse, brambles and generally overgrown areas
- All the operational controls are ergonomically placed so everything is conveniently within a hand or foot touch away
- Refined steering system which is easy to turn and resistance free, the steering ball allows the operator to turn quickly and precisely with one hand when required – improving reaction time and control