This straightforward but high quality Ride-on mower, driven by a Hydro-gear HG T2 hydrostatic transmission, provides the user with infinitely variable speed and bi-directional control, making light work of the task at hand. Equipped with a 19.5HP Briggs & Stratton engine, it delivers power effortlessly to the robust 107cm (42″) side discharge deck. The mowing deck is fitted with heavy duty high lift blades and anti-scalp wheels to deliver a neat and tidy finish each and every time.
- Proven and reliable Briggs & Stratton 19.5HP Intek™ engine
- Equipped with 42″ steel side discharging cutting deck for fast and efficient mowing
- The Hydro-gear HG T2 hydrostatic transmission, provides the user with infinitely variable speed and bi-directional control, making light work of the task at hand.
- The mulch option helps reduce clean up and returns the re-cut grass as nutrients to your lawn
- High pressure water cleans out grass and debris from under the deck
- Engage and disengage the cutter blades simply with the pull of a switch
- Heavy duty and durable pivoting cast iron front axle provides driver comfort and superior contact with the ground
- Heavy duty fully welded steel chassis provides outstanding stability and durability
- Anti-scalp wheels
Please allow 7 working days for shipping, assembly and delivery